SPECIAL OFFICER TO THE CEO
Job Purpose: To assist CEO in all matters.
Reports to: CEO
Reporting date: Immediately – preferably by Feb 2018
Experience: Minimum 3 years.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any field.
- Preferably male executive.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Pays meticulous attention to details when preparing and reviewing documents especially when it comes to language and grammar for both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Resourceful and confident person.
- Able to multi-task effectively and adapt quickly to the wide-ranging and diverse tasks that will be assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint.
- Provides all types of support as needed by the CEO in various areas of his responsibilities including in his personal matters.
- Coordinate tasks, projects & communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform secretarial and administrative duties to ensure smooth day-to-day activities/operation of the CEO including (but not limited to):
- The calendar
- Travel arrangement
- Special projects
How to apply:
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th January 2018.