Vacancy: Superintendent – Marine, Safety & Quality (MSQ)
We are looking for a dynamic individual with good leadership qualities to fill Superintendent position in Marine, Safety & Quality (MSQ) Department.
- Flag Regulations / PSC Inspections
- Statutory Regulations / SOLAS Amendments & Class Requirements
- Continuous evaluation of TMSA implementation
- On Board Pre Vetting Inspections / Audits / Assessments
- Responsible for tracking and closeouts of near miss, non-conformities, incidents, navigation audits, audits, internal and external inspections; and identifying areas of improvement
- Participate in incident investigations to promote learning
- Responsible for carrying out and reviewing risk assessments and maintaining risk assessment library
- Involve in briefing/debriefing/induction/conference calls of seafarers
- Contribute towards development and delivery of departmental strategies and targets
- Master Mariner with seagoing experience on board Tanker.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in ship management.
- Well verse with OCIMF SIRE Programme and OCIMF TMSA
- Certified ISM Internal Auditor
- Have attended DPA/CSO Course and Incident Investigation Course will be an advantage
- Willing to travel and be on board vessels
- Able to work as a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The deadline of application is on 7th July 2017.
Interested applicants are invited to send your resume to:
*Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be notified.